Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Big Picture

I've been wanting to write more blogs, be more active on here but there's just so much music flowing out of me lately that I've started to love twitter much more. It's short and to the point and I'm still connected to the world.

It's hard for me to stay focused. My mind is always working. I've got so many things in my head, there are so many roads to explore, so many things I want to do.

For the past two weeks, I've getting up at 7am, doing my power walk with my fabulous man. This is huge for me; I don't get up early, even though I love the morning vibe, the smell in the air, everything is still slightly damp and quite.





Now, I don't mind it at all, half way into my first round in the park, I feel energized, alive, happy, motivated and already accomplished. I've been also going hiking quite a bit lately, more than usual, there are so many beautiful spots here in LA. It's just magical. I am a nature girl. Anything outside makes me smile, the dogs, squirrels, trees, flowers, the ocean, the people.



Life has been pretty magical lately, many changes are happening and they are all good and exciting. I feel closer to a lot of my friends and extremely grateful for them.

PS: I can't wait to share my and our new music with the world, with that said, I better get back to my music. While my focus is on the big picture, I take one step at a time. I'm so excited but have to be a little bit patient right now:)

muah
xXx
JVB

1 comment:

Robyn Lee said...

You? 7 a.m.?!! I'm astounded! : ) Ha! Well, me too woman. I find it's better to just get up early, work out, so then I can really be energized for the day. You would love the scenery up here too.. We just saw a squirrel on our walk this morning, oh and a lizard on a tree. The kiddos loved it. : )

Can't wait to hear new music! Love ya woman!

XoXo
Robyn