Monday, August 24, 2009

Another day in Paradise

I've been composing more than ever. I committed to 70tracks for my library and the game is ON. 50 more to go! While I feel slightly overwhelmed; I'm actually very confident that I can deliver. Life is all about choices and commitment.




I'm still working on finding the balance between being social online, offline and working, which is really more fun than work to me.









One thing that happens as a musician/composer; when you're in the FLOW, times flies by and you don't want to stop. You're in that ZONE where nothing else matters. Isn't that a great gift?





With that said; today I'm extremely grateful for all the opportunities and my ability to do what I truly love. I'm extremely excited about my solo dance EP, my new band PinkStar, My side project "When Planets Align"; my library deals, my collaborations and all future opportunities. I feel blessed! I'm grateful for all these amazing people in my life.

I'm writing this because oftentimes, I get overwhelmed and frustrated that things don't move as quickly as I'd like them to. I focus on all the things that I don't have. It's so easy to do and get caught up in it. I know I'm not the only one. This is a reminder that things are in fact "Happening". Just because we can't see it yet doesn't mean it's not happening.
The seeds are being planted. Trust and Faith is the only thing we need to move forward. (of course action is required however, if I just push and push, I'm not trusting the process).






Cheers to a fun and productive week!
xXx
JVB

No comments: